OPENING HOURS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
On Mondays we are closed but on request we can arrange a visit – not on the days of the exhibition change.
The gallery is closed on public holidays.
The gallery is located on Vaasa's cultural street, Kirkkopuistikko, a couple of blocks from the market square.
- The gallery can be accessed by pram and wheelchair (helped)
- There are two levels of exhibition space, but the works can also be seen from the lower level. There are a few steps to the elevated level.
- The gallery has a toilet on the top level, at the back of the gallery.
- Pets are allowed to visit
- BOOK EXHIBITION PRESENTATION
- A guided tour can be booked by a private individual or group. The duration of the guided event is 30min.
- For student groups, the exhibition presentation is free of charge.
- The maximum size of the group of pupils/students is 30 pupils.
FROM THE EXHIBITION PROGRAMME
We at Makers' Gallery do not restrict art genres, we are all authors, that is why Makers'.
In designing the gallery's exhibition programme, the most important thing for us is to create a high-quality and open-minded whole of finnish and international artists' exhibitions. We would like to introduce both experienced and recognised factors and young people early in their careers.
Every year we arrange for one curator of our choice to choose an artist and carry out his exhibition together with the artist and us. In addition, we collaborate with the artist residency of Lapua's Old Drink and organise an annual exhibition for one residency artist in Vaasa.
We also organise various themed exhibitions. In addition, it is clear that in a multicultural environment such as Vaasa, there must be a place for immigrant-backed factors. The aim is also, of course, to find and encourage new and independent artists from Ostrobothnia.